You are looking at results from northeasthealthline.ca.
To find services in another area, enter a different postal code or city in the Find Services box on the right-hand side of the page.
Respite Care for Children
Respite care offers temporary, substitute living arrangements or special care in the home for children with disabilities in order to provide a brief period of relief or rest (usually more than twenty-four hours) for the family members, guardians or other people who are their regular caregivers.
See In-Home Nursing and In-Home Personal Support for programs that offer the services of substitute caregivers who provide respite care in the individual's own home. See also Community Care Access Centres and Hospice Care.
- Canadian Shield Health Care Services - Sudbury
- Child and Community Resources (CCR) - Sudbury Branch
- Children's Community Network (CCN)
- Children's Community Network (CCN) - Espanola
- Children's Community Network (CCN) - Little Current
- Children's Community Network (CCN) - Sudbury and Sudbury East
- Circle of Care - Sudbury
- Community Living - Parry Sound - Respite Services
- ParaMed - Sudbury
- Sudbury-East Seniors Support - Noelville - Respite Services
- THRIVE Child Development Centre - Elliot Lake
- Total Nursing Care - Sudbury
- Universal Medical Centre - Greater Sudbury - Home Care - Non Medical Services - Respite Care